Powered by Blogger.

We SURVIVED The Storm - SO LONG Hurricane #Irene

    I was so tense last night!  So worried about the outcome of this morning's storm...that was bounding it's way towards us with speed and pure force!  In fact, I slept very little last night...as I kept an ear out to see whether or not I should relocate the kids in the house to keep everyone safe.

    Thankfully, this morning, I got to realize that my worry was in vein (no surprise).  WE not only survived the storm, but didn't even LOOSE POWER (at all) through it all.  There are a few branches broke, some leaves scattered, but for the most part, looks like our neighborhood made out A-OK! 
    Photobucket 
    I am so grateful for everyone who offered up prayers for the East Coasters getting SMACKED by such a forceful Hurricane! 

    Please continue to pray for those without power, as there are hundreds of thousands without.  Pray that the roads can be easily cleared and the casualties are slim to none! 

    Thanks again for praying and now I need to find a shirt that says, "I SURVIVED HURRICANE IRENE" for me and the kids!  LOL!

Post Title

We SURVIVED The Storm - SO LONG Hurricane #Irene


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/08/we-survived-storm-so-long-hurricane.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews