Powered by Blogger.

Speaking Of HOMEMADE Birthday Parties...YOU HAVE TO SEE My Nephew's STUPENDOUS "Dr. Seuss Inspired" Party!

    My sister...GOD BLESS HER, is by far the most creative, talented, artistic and amazing people I know.  Yeah, I guess you could say I am a little jealous!  LOL! 
    Photobucket
    Yes...she's slow to get things done, but when she does them...she does them ALL RIGHT! 
    In fact, gosh darn perfectly!

    A perfect for instance...her son (my sweet nephew's) first birthday party
    Photobucket 
    Yes...she made these invitations from SCRATCH and my oldest daughter loved it so much, she memorized the rhyme!  It was so cute!
    Photobucket 
    Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it, but I stole (okay, borrowed) a couple pictures from her blogspot to lure you in...

    YOU WILL DIE when you see all the detail, work and creativity she put into my nephew's 1st Birthday Party!
    Photobucket
    Be inspired and maybe you'll be throwing a Dr. Seuss themed party too.

Post Title

Speaking Of HOMEMADE Birthday Parties...YOU HAVE TO SEE My Nephew's STUPENDOUS "Dr. Seuss Inspired" Party!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/08/speaking-of-homemade-birthday.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews