Powered by Blogger.

What Happens When You Fill A WATER BALLOON With Helium? LOADS OF Free Entertainment!!

    So, as we were celebrating my oldest son's birthday today...I got a wild idea!  What happens when you fill up water balloons (I bought them for a cannon fight...because his theme was PIRATES) with helium? 

    CHECK IT OUT! 
    My kids have not stopped playing with them since!  The bad thing...once they make it to the ceiling, they need help getting them down!  The good thing...seriously they loved it!  SERIOUSLY LOVED IT!  Why didn't I think of this sooner?

    Talk about an awesome "FREE" way to entertain the kids for hours...all with good, harmless fun! 

    Anyway, just had to share in case any of you are as desperate as I am, right now (since school was delayed a week), to find things to keep them busy for a little longer this summer!

Post Title

What Happens When You Fill A WATER BALLOON With Helium? LOADS OF Free Entertainment!!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/08/what-happens-when-you-fill-water.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews