Powered by Blogger.

Please Read: I Don't DIVIDE It...I Multiply It!

    To me, the hardest transition between kids was going from one child to two.  Why?  My oldest son had been my husband and my EVERYTHING!  We knew we wanted more kids and were delighted to find out we were having a little girl...but I have to admit, I was pretty nervous!

    Up until that point...my son had my undivided attention!  When he moved, I was watching!  When he cried, I could completely comfort him!  When he was napping, I was alone!  We only had one extra mouth to feed, one extra set of laundry to wash, one extra person to provide for...and it was simple!

    Amazingly enough, when we had our daughter...though the transition of juggling the two was challenging...I was in awe of, despite the exhaustion, the fact that my heart felt like it had increased it's abilities, rather than sacrificed giving my oldest son it all.  Instead of dividing my love, there was even more there than before!  Isn't that incredible?

    So, when the third child came along, I had a feeling that the same thing would happen.  The two we already had wouldn't lack or miss any love...because my heart & soul would gain the ability to love this new baby, with the same intensity, as the other two!  It was SO TRUE!! 

    Even with FOUR kids now...there is adequate & overflowing love for all of my kids!  TRUST ME...no one is lacking in that area!
    Photobucket
    I saw this comic this morning and thought...how perfect!  I love that GOD gives us the ability to not only love, but for our love to MULTIPLY when we have more kids, rather than divide!  I'm so thankful!!

Post Title

Please Read: I Don't DIVIDE It...I Multiply It!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/08/please-read-i-don-divide-iti-multiply.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews