Powered by Blogger.

A Funny #BLOGHER11 STORY - MOMMY's Still Got IT!!

    So, I have to tell you something that I was giggling about all the way to the airplane on Sunday...

    As I was waiting for my old roommate Heidi to come get me, so go to Balboa Park...I was walking in the Gaslamp District, doing some souvenir shopping for the kids. My hotel was diagonal to the HardRock Hotel and when I passed by it the first time, I noticed they were roping off the side entrance, had wrist bands and were obviously getting ready for some sort of VIP event. 
    Photobucket
    I ended up stopping in the gift shop inside the hotel and when I came out, the guy working the door stopped me.  We chatted about how beautiful it was outside and he asked me what I had planned for the rest of the day.  I told him I was getting ready to get on an airplane to head home.  He asked me what time.  I shared with him that my flight left at 5:40.  He said, "Go get your suit...I can hook you up & get you into an exclusive POOL PARTY if you want!"
    Photobucket
    Okay...so I had to laugh and be a little flattered at the same time.  Seriously?  Me...at a pool party with a bunch of HOTT bikini clad women and bicep bulging guys in the HARDROCK...partying together.  I just can't picture it!  Maybe when I was 21, single, not a mommy and feeling the freedom of gorgeous San Diego...but definitely not now.  Not sure my TANKINI would have really been the swim suit they were hoping to see me ROCK either. 

    I kindly passed, but let smiling & with my head floating in the thoughts that at least he offered.  I mean...how many people did he see and NOT offer "exclusive" entrance to? 

    So yeah...I guess Mommy's Still Got it!  If only my brain would agree...

Post Title

A Funny #BLOGHER11 STORY - MOMMY's Still Got IT!!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/08/funny-blogher11-story-mommy-still-got.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews