Powered by Blogger.

I Started Babysitting At WHAT AGE??

    So, BABYSITTING has been a topic on my mind lately!  Why?  Well, we have to hire a sitter to watch our kids, because we do not have friends or family close by to help out in watching our four monkeys.  We have been amazingly fortunate to have found some fabulous ones, who loves our kids like their own (I know this because they post pictures & videos of our kids on Facebook titled..."MY KIDS").

    But I got to thinking...

    Do you know how old I was when I started babysitting?  I am pretty sure I was 10 or 11.  Ummm...are you kidding me?  Who would leave their kids, let alone babies, with a little girl that young?  PEOPLE DID!  People who trusted me!  Now...I was way more mature (responsibility wise) than other 10-11 year olds, but still!  That's a lot for a young tween to worry about, right?
    Photobucket
    When we started looking for babysitters, I was much more attracted to getting one that was at least in high school...if not getting ready for college! 
    In my opinion, the challenge of watching four kids is HUGE!! 

    So now I'm curious!

    What's the youngest babysitter you've ever allowed to watch your kids??
    Would you trust a 10-11 year old to babysit for your family?
    Do you have qualifications you look for in a babysitter?
    Do you insist they have their "Babysitting Certification" before they can babysit for you?

    PLEASE COMMENT! 
    This is great feedback for other parents as well!

Post Title

I Started Babysitting At WHAT AGE??


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-started-babysitting-at-what-age.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews