Powered by Blogger.

Would You Watch Me On "GOOD MORNING AMERICA"...If I Got To Be A Product Review MOM? I NEED YOUR HELP!

    This morning...one of my Facebook friends posted that GOOD MORNING AMERICA was looking for mommies to do "PRODUCT REVIEWS" for their show! 
    Photobucket
    Ummm...I'm perfect for this, right?  Sorry...this may sound UN HUMBLE, but this is an awesome opportunity and I would love the chance!

    So...I desperately need your help!! 

    Please... CLICK HERE (and "LIKE" their page so you can "LIKE" my comment!)

    Then find the question: "Do You Want to Be a Mom Tester on 'GMA?"

    Find my comment: (Courtney Hutson) and give it a "LIKE"! 

    Can I count on you to do this for me? 
    This might be just the break I need to make it BIG TIME!  Or maybe it would be more great exposure for my blogspot & another exciting thing to add to my resume!  Regardless...I would love your help with this! 

    Thanks guys!!  I really, truly, from the bottom of my heart appreciate it!!

Post Title

Would You Watch Me On "GOOD MORNING AMERICA"...If I Got To Be A Product Review MOM? I NEED YOUR HELP!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/08/would-you-watch-me-on-morning-america-i.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews