Powered by Blogger.

Do Celebrity Personal Opinions Effect Your Political Point Of View?

    I do not speak on politics at all! Mainly because I am not educated at all about it and choose to not be!  I do believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion on that type of thing.  I know some people are passionate and outspoken...but I choose to be one that just sits back and watches everything unfold.

    However, one issue that really bothers me is that celebrities feel the need to VOICE their political opinions (as if they are schooled in politics) to the world, in order to try to sway votes in one direction or another.  In fact, it kind of makes my blood boil!
    Photobucket
    How do you feel on this topic?
    Photobucket
    Do you listen to their interviews and value what they are saying? 
     Is it because they are a celebrity or because you think they really know what they are talking about? 
    I'd love to hear your thoughts on this topic!
    PLEASE SHARE with a comment below!

Post Title

Do Celebrity Personal Opinions Effect Your Political Point Of View?


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/08/do-celebrity-personal-opinions-effect.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews