Powered by Blogger.

Is It Just Me...Or Are HOMEMADE & Heartfelt Birthday Parties The Absolute Best?

    Today...as you know if you read the blog earlier...is my husband's birthday! 

    For me...that means that it's a reason to celebrate the day!  I've always been so excited to decorate, bake and make the person (who's growing a year older) day the most special I possibly can!
    Photobucket
    Since we have four kids...I now recruit them to help me!  They color decorations for the walls, help me with the cake (in this case...today...we made brownies), help me pick out their own presents and wrap them themselves, etc.
    Photobucket Photobucket
    I was really resourceful this year, because I realized (having been away for the weekend), that my kids used up all my tape while I was gone.  So wrapping the presents with paper and tape was out o the question.  Good thing we had extra bags (from past things) hidden in the basement (though they might not be exactly what I would have chosen) and I found stickers (yes...bug stickers) to hang up the decorations with...so we wouldn't have to leave the house today to prepare for his party.  Seems I always get more than I am PLOTTING to buy when we go out and I didn't want to spend anything extra. 
    Photobucket
    We can't wait for daddy to get home from work today...so we can celebrate! 

    I think the kids get as exited as he does about his SPECIAL DAY...because they put their heart into decorating for his "CELEBRATION".  I love it!  This is what family is all about, right?  Everyone working together to give someone a little extra sweetness on their birthday!

Post Title

Is It Just Me...Or Are HOMEMADE & Heartfelt Birthday Parties The Absolute Best?


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/08/is-it-just-meor-are-homemade-heartfelt.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews