Powered by Blogger.

Help Me Win A "BABY GRAND PIANO"! You Can Enter To Win Too! www.crazyliszt.com SWEEPSTAKES!

    I just posted the other day how much I miss having a piano! 
    I was delighted to learn about this contest...which of course I entered, that could win me a prize of this awesome RED Baby Grand Piano. 
    Photobucket 
    Photobucket 
    How cool would that look sitting in a formal living room? 
    I can see myself draped over it now...in a black lace...just kidding!  But I would really love to win it!!

    Here's details about the contest:
    Basically since Franz Liszt was known for his incredible piano skills and crazy lifestyle, people simply post a short “list” of their craziest things they love.  The “liszt” with the most votes wins a trendy, fashion-forward 44 key Baby Grand Piano from Schoenhut (valued at over $2000). 

    CLICK HERE to give my entry a "LIKE" if you wouldn't mind!  I'd be delighted to share with you that I'm a winner!

    The contest is FREE to enter and being held at www.crazyliszt.com!  YOU SHOULD ENTER TOO!

    I was not paid to feature this post!  I was not compensated in any way!  I did enter this contest to win this Baby Grand Piano and think you should too!

Post Title

Help Me Win A "BABY GRAND PIANO"! You Can Enter To Win Too! www.crazyliszt.com SWEEPSTAKES!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/08/help-me-win-grand-piano-you-can-enter.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews