Powered by Blogger.

Another Broken Camera? You've Got To Be Kidding Me!

    I have to vent a moment...so excuse with me please!!

    In March, I shared with my excitement in the purchase of a new camera for our family and my blogspot!  I bought an awesome Nikon Coolpix L110 Camera from Adorama.com!  I was so excited!  This camera took amazingly clear pictures and I knew (at least I hoped) that this camera would last longer than any of my other cheaper camera purchases of the past.  My husband allowed me to spend a little extra $$ to get something NICE!  With Nikon's reputation, I figured this camera would last forever (or at least longer than a few months).
    Photobucket
    However, right before Blogher 2011(horrible timing), the flash stopped working.  At first, I though maybe I had accidentally changed a setting and that's why it wouldn't fire off.  However, after troubleshooting, I realized that it was just BROKE!  I contacted Adorama.com (where I bought the camera) to see if it was still covered under warranty or if there was anything they could do to help me...but I was beyond their warranty (30 day) coverage. 
    I had to contact NIKON directly to have it taken care of.

    I sent an e-mail (INCIDENT REPORT) in to see if they could help me with this issue!  I received an e-mail back offering me one suggestion to try (to see if we could get the flash functioning again)...and then information on how to ship the camera in for repair (though not specifying how long this could take or how much it might cost me).  FABULOUS! 

    So, I need to ship the camera to Nikon...which means I will be CAMERA LESS again.  Thankfully, I have a DROID phone that takes ok pictures...but they are just not the same quality (I'm a picture snob) as my Nikon can take. 

    So please excuse the horrible picture quality for the next couple weeks...as I am going to ship this camera out for repair and pray that it doesn't cost me an arm and leg to get it back in working condition again.  I apologize to any companies I'll be featuring the next couple weeks about the photos included in the posts...it's the best I can do till I get my camera back again!

    Thanks for letting me vent...and explain...

Post Title

Another Broken Camera? You've Got To Be Kidding Me!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/08/another-broken-camera-you-got-to-be.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews