Powered by Blogger.

Oh My...My Baby Boy Is Three Years Old Today!

    Three years ago today, we rushed to the hospital (okay...it wasn't such a rush) in order to deliver our last baby...a boy...who arrived at 8pounds, 8ounces and 20 3/4 inches long.  He was beautiful, immediately rushed to the NICU (because he aspirated fluid) and stayed in there with a severe heart condition. 
    Photobucket
    (the day he came home from the hospital)
    He was finally released 7 days later, on a very strong & serious medication for his heart...and my family finally felt complete!
    Photobucket
    No longer a baby (and no longer with a heart condition)...he's a growing handsome young man now!
    Photobucket
    He has a personality that makes everyone smile!
    Photobucket
    His smile literally lights up a room!
    Photobucket
    I cannot believe my baby (my final baby) is 3!!

    Happy Birthday sweetheart! 
    Mommy loves you more than you will ever realize! 
    You'll always be my baby...no matter what!

Post Title

Oh My...My Baby Boy Is Three Years Old Today!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/08/oh-mymy-baby-boy-is-three-years-old.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews