Powered by Blogger.

The Case Of The MISSING LETTER - On The Keyboard That Is...

    As you know, I am on my computer a lot!  You're nodding your head in agreement with me, right?

     My fabulous husband bought me a laptop for Christmas this past year and I love it!  It's great, because I am able to move from room to room, if needed, to keep an eye on things around the house, while I productively work on my posts & tweets.
    Photobucket
    Anyway, because of my LARGE load of typing...and the fact that I type faster than I can actually speak...I noticed that I have actually been wearing the lettering off the keys.  In fact, the "N" is missing all together (from certain angles), because the white paint that once so BOLDY announced it's name, is now missing!

    Thankfully, I can type without looking at my fingers and they automatically know where the letter N is...but I found it odd that, that (and part of the letter M) have rubbed completely away!  Funny, right?

    Have you ever had this happen on any of your keyboards? 
    Would you know where your letters were if they weren't written on each key? 
    Have you ever taken typing classes before or done a typing program to learn on the computer? 

    Anyway, just thought I'd share the "CASE" with you, because my kids are very concerned mommy won't know where the LETTER "N" is when I type! 

Post Title

The Case Of The MISSING LETTER - On The Keyboard That Is...


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/08/case-of-missing-letter-on-keyboard-that.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews