Powered by Blogger.

There's Nothing Like Slamming Your Head Into a Wall...LITERALLY!

    As a mommy, I am certain that I have not cried that often, in front of my kids, over an injury.  Perhaps when I've been deathly ill with the flu, but otherwise, even when I've had my toe jammed or was bleeding bad...I hold it together for the kids! 

    HOWEVER...yesterday was a painful exception!!
    Photobucket
    I noticed that our naughty puppy Jade was running around with one of my son's favorite toys in her mouth.  We call him, "PAPA", because he reminds us of his Papa Marvin...who wears overalls and drives a tractor.  Anyway, she's not real good about dropping things on command...in fact, she makes it a game and runs from me. 

    Nothing makes me madder than having to chase around a puppy, who is already doing bad things, to capture her and put her in time out.  Okay...maybe some things...but this is pretty high on the list!

    So, I am chasing her around the house...with all my might...because, at this point, my adrenaline has kicked in and I AM SUPER TICKED OFF!  She goes around the corner, and I think I might be able to trap her and instead...I SLAM my head right into the wall

    I AM NOT TALKING GENTLY EITHER! 

    In fact, the impact was so bad, I doubled over...fell down on my knees and immediately started crying.  I seriously thought I was going to black out from the force of the slam...and once I could, managed to get myself into the bathroom to breath it out and calm myself down.

    Of course...the kids were worried...cause they have never seen mommy cry like that before...nor fall on the ground in agony.  So they proceed to bang on the door, in hopes of checking to make sure I was still alive and conscious!  I think my oldest was about to call 911!

    As soon as I was composed, I caught the dog, carried her (literally) up the stairs (she weighs close to 80 pounds now) and put her in her "TIME OUT" crate!  I was not happy!
    Photobucket
    So let me tell you...there is nothing...NOTHING...absolutely nothing like slamming your head into a wall!  LITERALLY!  I've got a huge knot on my head to prove it!

Post Title

There's Nothing Like Slamming Your Head Into a Wall...LITERALLY!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/08/there-nothing-like-slamming-your-head.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews