Powered by Blogger.

A Hurricane? Are You Serious?

    So, I guess HURRICANE IRENE is headed right in our direction this weekend! 

    I am positively FREAKING OUT!  (to put it mildly)
    Photobucket
    I grew up in Southern California, where earthquakes were common, but this kind of natural phenominon is not!  I don't know what to expect, how to prepare, etc. 

    Anyone want to clue me in? 
    What the heck am I suppose to do to get our family ready, house ready, my mental self ready for this type of storm? 
    ANYBODY?

    Should I be getting our basement ready for us to sit in? 
    Do I need to go buy cans & stuff? 
    Not sure if I need to get water, since we are on a well? 
    Do we need to board up our windows and stuff? 
    EEK! 
    Photobucket
    I'm not joking when I say this makes me extremely nervous!

    If nothing else, just say a prayer that this HURRICANE IRENE decides to steer clear of Trumbull, CT.  Thank you!

Post Title

A Hurricane? Are You Serious?


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/08/hurricane-are-you-serious.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews