Powered by Blogger.

NO MORE Late Night Caffeine For Me!

    Last night, I co-hosted the #TKOTB "Trendiest Kids On The Blog" Twitter Party and it started at 9pm EST.  To me...that's almost bedtime here!  Because I am a tired mommy with no life outside of my kids! 

    Anyway, I decided at about 5:30 that I needed a pick-me-up, in order to make it through the party and be able to put forth the effort and enthusiasm I wanted to!  SO...I HAD A NICE BIG CUP OF COFFEE!

    If you have read my blog or followed my facebook for long, you know that I don't start my mornings without Coffee!  I love it!  It's an addiction I have given up for pregnancies, but jump back in with both feet  (as long as my nursing babies babies agree with it), once I am no longer pregnant.

    However, I don't typically drink coffee at night time...because the caffeine seems to work really well at night time.  TO WELL in fact!

    So last night, after the party was over...I could not shut my mind down!  I couldn't relax!  I couldn't get comfortable!

    NO MORE COFFEE at night time for me!  NO MORE CAFFEINE period! 

    Does Caffeine effect you like that, or are you a person who could pour yourself a cup of coffee right before bed and not have it effect you in the least?
    I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Post Title

NO MORE Late Night Caffeine For Me!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/09/no-more-late-night-caffeine-for-me.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews