Powered by Blogger.

Dressing For Halloween - Is It A Family Affair??

    I know, I know...school isn't even back in session yet and I am already talking about Halloween, but I can't help it.  The costumes are already being put out in stores and there's no time, like the present, to start planning and shopping for that fun time of year.

    So, in the Halloween's past, our family has let the children dress in their costumes of choice and my husband and I have just followed along as they trick-or-treated. 
    Photobucket
    However, we have had years past, as well, that we bought costumes (for themed birthday parties)...where our entire family dressed up!
    Photobucket 
    This year, I am very interested in doing that again...and my theme of choice...THE SMURFS!!  Do I think my husband would cooperate and be PAPA Smurf?  Not sure...but how fun would that be?  I am certain my kids would totally dig the idea and I don't mind dressing like Smurfette! 

    Does your family all dress "together" for Halloween? 
    Do you and your spouse dress up too? 
    I'd love to hear ideas of how you've dressed in Halloween's past!  Include a picture even! 

Post Title

Dressing For Halloween - Is It A Family Affair??


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/08/dressing-for-halloween-is-it-family.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews