Powered by Blogger.

GOING TO GET YOU EXCITED...About My Newest Venture: "TRENDIEST KIDS ON THE BLOG"

    As if I am not busy enough already...
    Photobucket 
    My girlfriend Danielle (you can check out her site by CLICKING RIGHT HERE) who has three kids ages 3, 2, and 4 mos...contacted me last week with a wild idea.  She wanted to start a blog with me!  Our topic of choice would be about anything & everything for "trendy kids" (since we have our fair share)...such as clothing, accessories, items, must haves, toys, etc.  You get the idea!  Similiar to what I am doing on here...but on a GRANDER SCALE, since we would be a team of seasoned bloggers!

    I thought..."what the heck...might as well"...and our idea was breathed, or blogged that is, into reality!
    Photobucket 
    Can I suggest you have a look and tell us what you think? 

    We will be officially moving to a .com in September, which will be CELEBRATED with a GIGANTIC TWITTER LAUNCH PARTY (I am not exaggerating when I say that).  Danielle has already aquired sponsors for the party, who are offering products for our giveaway!  ONE OF WHICH is worth over $500.00 (something every mommy would love to have).  SERIOUSLY!  You will drool when you hear what we have to offer our Twitter Followers at our LAUNCH PARTY!  TRUST ME...you're going to want to be a part of it!

    When I know exactly when it will be...I'll let you all know for sure...but for now, I would love your feedback on the blog!
    Photobucket
    CLICK HERE to check it out - make sure you click the tab "Meet The Trendiest Kids", so you can read about each one of our 7 kids (our trendy kids).

    You can start following us on Twitter (CLICK HERE)

    You can also "LIKE" our fan page (CLICK HERE)

    We already have our first giveaway "LIVE" for a "FLIP HD CAMERA"...and we'd love for you to enter!  CLICK HERE to read those details

    All in all, we are excited about the opportunity to put our two brains together for the good of the companies we love...spreading the word, offering giveaways, saving people money with exclusive discounts, etc. 
    THIS IS GOING TO BE INCREDIBLE!

Post Title

GOING TO GET YOU EXCITED...About My Newest Venture: "TRENDIEST KIDS ON THE BLOG"


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/08/going-to-get-you-excitedabout-my-newest.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews