Powered by Blogger.

Would You MURDER Your Child?

    I truthfully have not been closely following the Casey Anthony Trial, but I am disturbed and absolutely disgusted at just the thought of a mother killing her own child.  I cannot fathom how a parent can get that far away from being the loving, caring and providing parent that GOD has intended for us to be when He gifts us with those innocent lives.

    Have you ever thought about it?  I mean...you would really have to be "off your rocker" or on some mind altering medication to do damage to your family like that, right?  It just really makes me SICK! 
    Photobucket
    Have you been following the Casey Anthony trial?  Do you think she murdered her daughter?  Do you think she's innocent and being framed? 

    I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

Post Title

Would You MURDER Your Child?


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/06/would-you-murder-your-child.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews