Powered by Blogger.

Did You Miss My "NATE BERKUS SHOW" debut with Dr. Oz? Watch It On Tuesday 6/28!

    Remember how I was a part of the Nate Berkus Show in February...on an episode that also involved Dr. Oz?  CLICK HERE to read about it again! 

    Well, guess what?  I am a part of a show being "RE-RUN".  How cool is that?
    Photobucket
    (yes...that's Dr. Oz, me and Nate Berkus on the "NATE BERKUS SHOW" stage)

    I know some of you may have missed it and, personally my own personal cable & DVR bombed that day and I wasn't able to tape it...so I am excited to announce that it will be re-airing on:
    June 28th - this coming TUESDAY.

    So set your DVR's up, if you missed it last time or won't be able to watch it "LIVE" that day!  I'd love to hear your thoughts on the show...

Post Title

Did You Miss My "NATE BERKUS SHOW" debut with Dr. Oz? Watch It On Tuesday 6/28!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/06/did-you-miss-my-berkus-show-debut-with.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews