Powered by Blogger.

Just Curious..Have You Heard Of FEATHER EXTENSIONS? Would You Wear This Latest Trend?

    My girlfriend from high school just posted pictures of her new FEATHER EXTENSIONS today and it sparked my interest.  This was my second time hearing about this trendy fad.  Even little girls are wearing these colorful, washable, long wearing feather extensions in their hair.

    So, of course, being that I have to stay "IN" with the latest and greatest, I had to check it out for myself...
    Photobucket
    I found this website, which is not only a great resource, but sells the feathers & starter bead sets as well.  I just might have to try these out on me and my girl's hair.  It looks easy enough to do and how cute to add a little bit of color to your hair.  My girls would absolutely love this!
    Photobucket
    (these are "FEATHER EXTENSIONS" and I love this color)
    Photobucket
    (this is everything you need to get your hair all prettied up with FEATHER EXTENSIONS)
    Did you watch the video? 

    What do you think? 
    Would you do this in your hair? 
    Have Feather Extensions become a huge TREND in your area? 
    Have you ever even heard of Feather Extensions? 
    What color would you go with?

    I'd love to hear your thoughts...

Post Title

Just Curious..Have You Heard Of FEATHER EXTENSIONS? Would You Wear This Latest Trend?


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/06/just-curioushave-you-heard-of-feather.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews