Powered by Blogger.

In My Opinion...EVERY AMERICAN Needs To See This Video!

    If you're not touched by this video, then I'd be truly amazed!
    It was made by a 15 year old girl and I think she hit the nail on the head!  How easy is it for us to just get on with our daily lives and forget all about the people (our soldiers, no matter how we know them), that are fighting for our freedom while we carry on here.

    I know, that when my husband was in the Navy and deployed to war...those few moments we got to chat, the e-mails we sent, the care packages and videos I mailed him...meant the world to him.  They really did "KEEP HIM GOING". 

    Just take a moment and think about it...and then DO SOMETHING!  Even just a little something to make someone you know, that is overseas right now...defending our country and all that it stands for, so we can live in Freedom.
    I was not paid to feature this post!  I was not compensated in any way!

Post Title

In My Opinion...EVERY AMERICAN Needs To See This Video!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-opinionevery-american-needs-to.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews