Powered by Blogger.

This Winner Has MAJOR Cause To Celebrate...See Who Won The $1799.00 Kid's Creations Wooden Swing Set!!


    Heather R said... 1357
    I follow your blog

    I confirmed that she did the mandatory entry as well:

    I need this swing set from One Bored Mommy because between my sister and I there are four kids and it would be a great to have something to play in Grandpa's backyard when we all get together!

    Congrats!  You now have 48 hours to claim your prize!  Thank you to Kid's Creations for allowing the One Bored Mommy Blogspot to help out with this giveaway!  Thank you to everyone who entered with all the passionate & fun entries!   You guys did great!

Post Title

This Winner Has MAJOR Cause To Celebrate...See Who Won The $1799.00 Kid's Creations Wooden Swing Set!!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-winner-has-major-cause-to.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews