Powered by Blogger.

Do Your Kids LOVE Chocolate Milk As Much As Mine?? Can You Say Addicted?

    Our mornings do not start out on a "HAPPY NOTE" if our house is out of a few necessary supplies.  Those supplies would be: 2% milk and a bottle of Hershey's Syrup.  CHOCOLATE MILK is (if you ask my kids) a mandatory requirement for my kids to start their day out positively!
    Photobucket
    Are my kids the only ones?
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    My husband came home from the grocery store last night with individual bottles of Hershey's Chocolate Milk and this morning...I had four VERY HAPPILY SURPRISED KIDS!

    By the way...we only use Hershey's Syrup in our house!  Why?  My kids can taste the difference in the store brand chocolate syrups and they can't stand anything but HERSHEY'S!  It cracks me up!

    I love Hershey's Bars (they are my absolute favorite candy bar) and my kids love Hershey's Chocolate Milk!  YUMMY!
    I was not paid to feature this post!  Hershey's syrup did not sponsor this post!  We just really, really love Hershey's brand!

Post Title

Do Your Kids LOVE Chocolate Milk As Much As Mine?? Can You Say Addicted?


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/06/do-your-kids-love-chocolate-milk-as.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews