Powered by Blogger.

Cute Conversations With A Three Year Old...Oh The Things They Come Up With!

    So, tonight...I gave the kids a bath (like normal) and had them go get their pajamas, before they got the in bathtub.  The girls came in with normal PJ's and my little guy came in with his pajama bottoms and a t-shirt that reads "Elf In Training" that I bought for him at Christmas time.
    Photobucket
    As I was getting him dressed tonight...I asked him, "What does your shirt say?" Just because I was curious what exactly his response would be...since he selected a Christmas shirt to wear to bed.

    He smiled and said, "I Love MOMMY Very Much!" 

    I giggled and said, "Ummm...no, that's not what is says!  What does it say?"

    He smiles again and says, "There's popsicles in the freezer and we can have one?"

    Oooh!  He's a smart one...and how his little brain works already!  He's so gosh darn cute, I had to laugh and then I proceeded to explain to him what the shirt "REALLY" said!  He cracks me up!

Post Title

Cute Conversations With A Three Year Old...Oh The Things They Come Up With!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/06/cute-conversations-with-three-year.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews