Powered by Blogger.

Four "CUTE" Reasons I Do What I Do! Sometimes (But Not That Often) I Have To Remind Myself Too...

    Why do I choose to stay at home with my kids? 

    First...I want you to stop and take a look at their little faces:
    Photobucket
    Now...how could I live with myself if I missed a second of their lives? 

    I mean, if we financially needed for me to work (which we are super blessed to not be in that position), then I wouldn't have a choice & would have to work.  However, because I have a choice...I am so glad & thankful that I choose to be here with them.  Being a mommy is the best job I could have ever dreamed of having!

    Even if that means that I have to witness "far to often" fights & spats, attitudes & disobedience, or even boo boos & injuries. 

    Because all the smiles, the giggles, the funny things they say, the hugs, the "I love you mommy", the moments of success I get to witness first hand...MAKES EVERY MOMENT WORTHWHILE!

    I love my job! 
    I wouldn't change it if I could!

Post Title

Four "CUTE" Reasons I Do What I Do! Sometimes (But Not That Often) I Have To Remind Myself Too...


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/06/four-reasons-i-do-what-i-do-sometimes.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews