Powered by Blogger.

It's Time For Summer Hair Cuts...And A Little Feather Flair Too! SEE OUR NEW LOOKS!

    I hit my breaking point with my current hair style last week.  After seeing my ponytail thin down to almost nothing...I had to do something.  My hair needed a healthy, cute SUMMER cut...and that's what I did!  I went to the mall & got my hair cut into a "Heidi Klum" inspired style. 
    Photobucket
    What do you think?  I PERSONALLY LOVE IT!
    Photobucket
    It seems that whenever MOMMY gets her hair cut, the girls are also inspired to cut their hair...so they begged and pleaded.  My oldest daughter wanted her hair cut just like mommies...and the youngest daughter wanted her hair cut just like her big sisters.  SO CUTE!  So I obliged and they have adorable new SUMMER hairstyles too...that are similar in length to mommies.  (yes...in case you're wondering...I cut them myself).
    Photobucket
    We also ordered hair feathers extensions from HipChicks3.com.  My oldest daughter got purple, my youngest daughter got pink and mommy got teal.  They were super easy to put in and despite the fact that they were a little pricey (you pay per feather & bead), they will last up to 6 weeks and can be styled just like our normal hair.  So far...we love them!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    So there you go...the One Bored Mommy ladies got a new look for summer! 
    Thoughts?  Comments? 
    Did we inspire you to get your hair cut this summer? 
    Do you want Feather Extensions now?

Post Title

It's Time For Summer Hair Cuts...And A Little Feather Flair Too! SEE OUR NEW LOOKS!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/06/it-time-for-summer-hair-cutsand-little.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews