Powered by Blogger.

Why My Husband Is Not Allowed To Pick Out Father's Day Cards For Our Dads...EVER AGAIN!

    Yesterday, my husband left the house with my car keys in the pocket of his jacket...and we didn't realize it until it was to late.  So my plans for the day (which included getting the Father's Day cards purchased) were completely cancelled out and we were homebound (which seemed to really upset the 2 year old the most...because he wanted to go to Target).
    Photobucket
    In desperation, last night, I asked him to pick some cards up on the way home from work...so I could make sure to get them sent out first thing this morning.  He walked in with a bag and I immediately dove in to see what sweet, sentimental treasures he had purchased.

    There was none of that sort...in fact, I was hugely offended by the cards he picked out for his dad, his step-dad and my dad.  He, of course, had a smirk on his face and giggled.  He said that, after he bought them...he started thinking about it and knew that I would be upset with his choices.  BOY WAS HE RIGHT!  I immediately told him I was going to go buy cards this morning, cause I was embarrassed to send them out... 

    But instead, this year, there is a disclaimer on every Father's Day card we've sent out.  It says this, "John picked out the cards this year and will never be allowed to ever buy them again!"  I hope our dad's see the humor in the cards.  My dad received a phone call already...to forewarn him and hopefully keep him from being personally offended!

    The funniest part about it all...it sounds like my parents may have chosen a less than sentimental card for my husband this year too...and wanted to pre-warn us as well.  To funny!  Guess the dad's were on the same wave length this year.

Post Title

Why My Husband Is Not Allowed To Pick Out Father's Day Cards For Our Dads...EVER AGAIN!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/06/why-my-husband-is-not-allowed-to-pick.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews