Powered by Blogger.

Happy Father's Day To The TWO Dad's That Changed My Life Forever!

    One dad gave me life...
    Photobucket
    and for that, I am forever grateful!  THIS IS MY DADDY!

    The other dad gave me four NEW little lives to love & nurture...
    Photobucket
    and for that, we are forever connected...MIND, BODY, & SOUL! 
    THIS IS MY HUSBAND!

    Isn't it amazing the impact dad's have on our lives & the sacrifice they make for their families in order to make that impact?  Without my dad, I would have never had the gull to be the person I knew I could be...on the inside.  He forced me to see beyond my comfort zone (even at 16...when looking for my first job) and challenged me to be a strong woman who could take care of herself, no matter the circumstances.

    My husband's job, as my children's father is similar.  He is helping mold them into the people they will be when they are full grown adults (emotionally, spiritually, financially and personally).  The impact he makes on them now, will not only make momentary change, but be forever something forged on their hearts.

    Please, take a moment and thank the FATHER'S who have impacted your lives in positive ways!  We wouldn't be who we are, without them!

    Happy Father's Day!

Post Title

Happy Father's Day To The TWO Dad's That Changed My Life Forever!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-father-day-to-two-dad-that.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews