Powered by Blogger.

Just A Taste Of What It's Like To SKYPE With My Daddy...LOL!

    I am loving the fact that I can SKYPE with my parents and my kids can interact with their Grandparents even though we are in Connecticut and they are in Texas.  It's almost as good as being IN PERSON...almost!

    Yesterday, we were chatting with my parents and I snapped a picture of my dad interacting with us...
    Photobucket
    To funny, right? LOVE IT!

    After that, my mom wouldn't come anywhere near their web cam for fear that I would snap a shot of her too.  I tried by my attempts were futile...though I did try! LOL! 

    Anyway, in case you didn't know...I love SKYPE!  LOVE IT!

Post Title

Just A Taste Of What It's Like To SKYPE With My Daddy...LOL!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/06/just-taste-of-what-it-like-to-skype.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews