Powered by Blogger.

Any Guesses What This Is?? I'm Clueless!

    So, yesterday I looked out the kitchen window, into the neighbors yard...and saw this critter...that I didn't recognize, grazing in their grass.  Since it was something I hadn't seen before, it caught me off guard a little.  I mean, we live in a neighborhood that thrives on animal life.  We have deer (in our yard some mornings), wild turkeys, raccoons (that love to sneak in my house), chipmunks, squirrels galore, etc.  But I couldn't put a finger on this animal.
    Photobucket
    I posted the picture on Facebook yesterday and the majority guessed a Groundhog or Woodchuck.  My 7 year old was certain it was a Beaver. 

    Just curious what you guys think?  Any guesses what this animal is?  Should we be concerned about it living in the neighbors yard next door?  I've heard that Groundhogs are extremely destructive to yards and even part of homes.  I'll be warning my neighbors about it, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on what it could be.

Post Title

Any Guesses What This Is?? I'm Clueless!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/06/any-guesses-what-this-is-i-clueless.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews