Powered by Blogger.

"Mommy...I'm Ready To Take A Nap Now!"

    Huh?  Could I seriously have just heard my 2 year old volunteering for nap time?  SERIOUSLY?  How in the world did I get so lucky?  He's got to be one of the only 2 year olds ever (cause my other three fussed and cried about having to lay down) to voluntarily lay down & take a nap. 

    I LOVE IT!

    Of course, mommy doesn't mind "giving in" for nap time...so we potty, we walk up the stairs and we tuck in the little guy for a long day time nap.
    Photobucket
    My two year old son has been, by far, the easiest child for nap time and bedtime.  He rarely, if ever, fusses about having to lay down and I don't have to worry that he's playing when he should be sleeping.  He takes this SLEEPING matter very seriously!  WHY?  I explained to him that when he sleeps, he grows!  He talks, a lot, about wanting to be as big as daddy and he's on a mission to make that happen, so his mandatory naps don't seem that awful to him anymore. 

    He's so smart!  He really is!  I mean, how many people can reason with a 2 year old?  My first three didn't reason with me that easily.  Even the ones that understood why they needed to sleep, still like to pushed their limits at nap time.

    Anyway, I just had to take a second to brag a little...cause he always amazes me when he tells me, without prompting, "Mommy, I'm Ready to Take A Nap Now!"  LOVE IT!

Post Title

"Mommy...I'm Ready To Take A Nap Now!"


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/06/ready-to-take-nap-now.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews