Powered by Blogger.

I Can't Believe It's Been 1 Year Already...

    So, one year ago today (exactly), I was sitting on an airplane, heading to my cousin Jessica's wedding in AZ.  I was SUPER DUPER full of anxiety & nerves.  Not because of the plane ride...I love flying!  Not because I was nervous for my cousin's wedding day, because I truly believe that the guy she married is her perfect match.  I was nervous, because my only  (and younger by 16 months) sister was giving birth to her first son...and I wanted to be there with her...holding her hand, encouraging her, loving on her, and there for the moment my sweet nephew made his entrance into the world.

    Unfortunately, I couldn't be a part of his birth experience...but believe me, everyone I met that day knew that I was becoming an auntie again, because I was so super excited!  As I exited the last plane (upon my arrival in AZ), I received a text message with all the information on it about his GRAND ENTRANCE into this world. 
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Photobucket
    My nephew was born (though he did give them a good scare as he made his exit out) and was healthy & perfect.  THANK YOU JESUS!  I anxiously (and probably not so patiently...because I was so excited) awaited pictures of his birth experience and couldn't wait till I got to hold him...
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    which was a few weeks later, when I got to fly to meet him for the first time.  What a great whirlwind trip!  I had the pleasure of seeing him two more times in this past year too.  They came to visit us in Connecticut (his first trip on an airplane) and I saw him again in Missouri (where I got to see him crawl for the very first time) at my Grandpa's funeral.  So despite the distance...I have gotten to be a part of a few "FIRSTS" for him!
    Photobucket
    NOW...today...he's turning 1 year old!  AMAZING!  I know, from watching my own kids grow and change, that time does get away from us, but I am still trying to figure out how in the world an entire year has passed since his birth.  He's an adorable toddler (yes, he's walking too) and he's going to keep his parents busy...but I am so thankful to be his AUNTIE!  I love him to pieces! 

    Happy Birthday Bresden! 
    Auntie Courtney Loves You!

Post Title

I Can't Believe It's Been 1 Year Already...


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-can-believe-it-been-1-year-already.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews