Powered by Blogger.

I Took My Three Older Kids To The Movies Last Night...Can You Guess What We Saw?

    Our friend's daughter is leaving for the summer to be with her daddy, so her mom invited a bunch of her little friends together to say goodbye and see a cute movie too.
    Photobucket
    We saw...Mr. Popper's Penguins! 
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Now, I can tell you truthfully...I am not a huge Jim Carey fan.  In fact, I will avoid watching any of his movies at all cost.  I do not appreciate his humor...but I was pleasantly surprised by this new movie.  Not only was the story a little bit heart warming, but you can't help but walk away from the movie wanting a PET PENGUIN.  They are so adorable & super sweet.  I loved how each penguin had it's own personality!  My kids loved that too!
    My seven year old loved the part when the baby penguins hatched...SO SWEET!

    My nine year old loved it when Jim Carey's character hooked the Zoo Keeper in the pet lasso and was asking him, "Why are you hitting yourself?"  He was cracking up!

    My five year old loved the choreographed dance with Jim Carey and the penguins.

    This is definitely a cute movie!  If you can't make it to the theater before it's done...definitely rent this for your family!  You will giggle, you will say, " aw" and you will leave the theater wanting a penguin of your own.
    I was not paid to feature this post!  I was not compensated in anyway!  We paid for our own tickets to this movie!  I just wanted to share with my readers my thoughts on it!

Post Title

I Took My Three Older Kids To The Movies Last Night...Can You Guess What We Saw?


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-took-my-three-older-kids-to-movies.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews