Powered by Blogger.

A Small (Weekend Only) Blogging Break...Don't Worry, I'll Be Back!

    I've decided to take a small break (though I do have one post set to feature on Sunday) from blogging this weekend and just be with my family!  I try, very hard, to at least put a post or two together each day on the weekend...but I am putting my foot down this weekend and saying..."MOMMY NEEDS THE WEEKEND OFF".
    Photobucket
    So I hope that's okay and I hope none of you will go anywhere...

    Don't forget to enter all the awesome giveaways this weekend, if you have the chance!  And be on the lookout because next week we choose the winner of that AWESOME $1799.00 Wooden Swing/Play/Jungle Gym set from Kid's Creations.  I am so excited to find out who wins that.  And don't forget that there is also an awesome COACH purse waiting to be shipped out when we reach our goals. 

    See you all on Monday!  Happy Father's Day...in advance to all the Father's out there!

Post Title

A Small (Weekend Only) Blogging Break...Don't Worry, I'll Be Back!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/06/small-weekend-only-blogging-breakdon.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews