Powered by Blogger.

Ummm...Skype, I Think I Love You! LITERALLY!

    This is going to be short and sweet...but I have to give props to:
    Photobucket
    I just dowloaded Skype to my laptop last night and SKYPED with my sister, bro-in-law and nephew.  HOLY COW...how cool is Skype? 
    Photobucket
    Not only is it so awesome that I get to see my nephew "LIVE" and "IN ACTION", but my sister can see my kids being their typical characters too.  My kids can dance, sing and perform for them...all in real time.

    Do you Skype with your family far away?  If not...then I suggest you try it out!  It's totally free, simple to use (it has to be if I can figure it out), only takes a few minutes to download and set up and really makes me feel "more" a part of my nephew's life...since he can see my face and hear my voice at the same time.

    SO THANK YOU Skype!  YOU HAVE MADE MY WEEK! 

    I think I have a new obsession...it's called "skyping". 

    P.S.  If you're friends or family that read this blog and you want to witness the craziness that goes on in this house...e-mail me, facebook me, or comment here and I'll give you our "USER NAME", so we can SKYPE together.

Post Title

Ummm...Skype, I Think I Love You! LITERALLY!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/05/ummmskype-i-think-i-love-you-literally.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews