Powered by Blogger.

I HAVE THE BEST MOTHER IN LAW EVER! You Truly Need To Read This To Find Out Why I Have Been So Blessed This Past Week!

    I have been so very blessed this week! 

    Not only did I marry an amazing man, but I also received an extra special blessing with my mother in law.  It's odd, because a lot of women "DISLIKE" their mother in laws.  I am definitely an exception!  She has been such an inspiration to me.  As a hard working mother of three (now adult) kids (who she provided for them, for the most part, on her own until they were grown).  She is also a PRAYING mommy and I adore that about her.  I know that when I ask her to pray for something, she really PRAYS for it...on her knees (physically) and with her whole heart involved.
    Photobucket
    Anyway, she just sacrificed a week of her time (she had to take a week off of work as a full time Nursing Manager at a hospital) to come stay with me and the kids (as my husband had a week long out of town trip for work this week)..to help me recover from surgery.

    Taking care of the kids in itself is a huge sacrifice! 
    Photobucket
    It's completely exhausting!  They are a lot of work, as one can imagine!  But she has also cooked, cleaned, made sure I rested, made me laugh so hard my muscles hurt, touched me with stories, prayed with us, loved on my kids, dealt with our obnoxious puppy in a loving way, kept up with the laundry, chauffeured me to my doctor's appointments, took the kids on many walks and bike rides, helped with the kids homework and still managed to stay up after the kids were in bed at night to help me take a shower, re-dress my dressings and get clothed again. 

    Just saying, "I LOVE THIS WOMAN" is not enough!  I am forever grateful to her.  Not just for her past week of caring and sacrifice for me to recover, but for being a mom who loves her children unconditionally (even those she inherited through marriage), she always goes above and beyond, to show her love through her actions and isn't afraid to let her "LIGHT" shine to everyone she meets.

    THANK YOU MOM!! (for everything)

Post Title

I HAVE THE BEST MOTHER IN LAW EVER! You Truly Need To Read This To Find Out Why I Have Been So Blessed This Past Week!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-have-best-mother-in-law-ever-you.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews