Powered by Blogger.

A MISSION...Finding "Round" Crib Bedding...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

    So, I was asked today if I could research and find a place where there is a decent selection of "ROUND" crib bedding (which by the way I love the look of) can be found. This mommy just became a mommy a little over a year ago, and is due to have another baby (talk about blessed) before her first turns 2. 

    Yes...a set of IRISH TWINS.  Anyway...in a hurry to get something new and fresh for their new addition, I immediately jumped online to see if I could find a place that could offer her more of what she was looking for. 

    Here's what I found:
    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    None of these stores offer sets that are SUPER Affordable!  In fact, some of them are down right OUTRAGEOUSLY priced!  I was not able to find a place that sells patterns to make your own...cause that would be great if you knew how to sew...but I sure hope that my research helped a little at least!

    I was not paid to feature this post!  I was not compensated in any way by finding these companies to share!

Post Title

A MISSION...Finding "Round" Crib Bedding...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/05/missionfinding-crib-beddingmission.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews