Powered by Blogger.

How Do You Feel About This? Family Keeping Baby's Sex FROM FAMILY...Raising a Transgender Child!

    Huh? 

    So, we were at a church bbq today and I was asked if I heard about the family who is not only raising their children to be "transgender" (choosing their own gender...instead of being who they were born to be) and have just had a baby, who they will not share with the family or friends if the sex of the child is a boy or girl. 
    WHAT THE HECK?  Are you serious?

    How do you feel about this?
    Do you think this is really going to be healthy for the children?

    From a perspective of a mommy, who is raising four kids...children are almost always drawn to be interested in some things that are cross gender.  Some boys like to play with dolls.  Some girls like to play ball.  Do I think there is something wrong with letting them do it?  Absolutely not.  Have I painted my son's nails so he won't feel left out when I paint the girls?  Of course I have (only clear or blue), but what was that going to hurt?

    I just find this strategy ABSOLUTELY WRONG and feel sorry for the baby.  Doing a "HUMAN STUDY" on a baby...is wrong!  For heaven sakes...think about the kids when they grow up and have no idea who they are!  They are going to be even more ashamed to be themselves...having lived in a way that allows them think they could be something they are not.  Letting them choose the sex they want to be...even though they are obviously born with one sex organ or another?  I think this is GOSH DARN wrong.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a MALE or a FEMALE! 

    Care to share your thoughts with me on this?  Have you heard about this family?

Post Title

How Do You Feel About This? Family Keeping Baby's Sex FROM FAMILY...Raising a Transgender Child!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/05/how-do-you-feel-about-this-family.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews