Powered by Blogger.

On My Mind?? Everyone Being Effected By The Tornadoes And Severe Weather...

    Being a California girl, I am no stranger to earthquakes.  I seriously don't fret when the ground starts to shake and have never been SCARED or even worried during one...and I've felt some pretty good sized ones. 

    But I will admit that I am the biggest wimp when it comes to things like tornadoes and hurricanes.  Why?  First off, you can see them coming...which just intensifies the FRIGHT FACTOR.  Secondly, I don't know the first thing about what you're suppose to do if one is close to touching down near you.  Thirdly, they just scare the living $R%P out of me.  I really, truly hope that I never have to live through an actual experience of being that close to one.  In Columbus, a few years after we were married...we had one touch down 20 miles away from our apartment and I was about scared out of my living mind.

    So, in hearing about all the things going on with tornadoes and our entire middle US...I thought it would be a good idea to pray for anyone closely related to these natural disasters. 
    I mean, watch the video above and you'll understand the intensity that these types of storms bring...HOLY MOLY!  I want to cry and hide just watching this crazy "STORM CHASER" capturing it on video.

    So please, take a moment out of your busy day today to say a prayer (or send positive thoughts) for everyone who has been effected or will be affected by these storms.  Pray for protection, for peace during the storm and for clarity of mind as to how to handle themselves during & with the devastating after results.  I actually have friends who are in their basements, as I write this, waiting out the storm.  My heart is really going out to them too.

    Going to stop and pray right now!!

Post Title

On My Mind?? Everyone Being Effected By The Tornadoes And Severe Weather...


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/05/on-my-mind-everyone-being-effected-by.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews