Powered by Blogger.

Are Cereal Box Toys Loosing Their Appeal? Do Toys In Cereal Boxes Mean The Same To Our Kids Generation?

    When I was a kid, getting a box of cereal that had a "SUPER SPECIAL" toy inside was a HUGE deal!  We typically got "STORE BRAND" cereal, so it was a treat to us to get the brand name products, but when we had the chance to get our pick of cereal...the toy inside was definitely our LURE.
    Photobucket
    DO YOU REMEMBER doing the same thing?

    But I've noticed, since having kids...my kids (maybe because they are still pretty young), do not get that excited about toys inside of the cereal box.  We do buy a lot of store brand products, but definitely buy plenty of "BRAND NAME" cereal too and it's never been made into the ordeal (in my house with four kids) that my sister and I went through (major fighting and bickering) to get to be the one to enjoy that special toy.
    Photobucket
    So I am curious...do your kids beg you to buy a certain brand of cereal so they can get that special toy inside?

    Do they even know that, on occasion, toys come in cereal boxes anymore?

    Have companies backed off in putting toys in cereal boxes because they don't have the same impact on the generation we are raising?

    I'd love to hear your thoughts on this...

Post Title

Are Cereal Box Toys Loosing Their Appeal? Do Toys In Cereal Boxes Mean The Same To Our Kids Generation?


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/05/are-cereal-box-toys-loosing-their.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews