Powered by Blogger.

Everything Tastes Better When It's Made With Grandma's LOVE! My Kids Would Totally Agree!!

    I cannot cook or bake like my mother in law or grand mother in law.  I have tried "their" FAMOUS recipes and, although I think I execute them to the exact detail of the recipe..they NEVER turn out right!  #FAIL
    Photobucket
    This morning, my sweet & "extremely patient" Mother in Law made "No Bake Cookies" with my kids and they were more than thrilled to help her.  They got to dump, and mix and stir and help...talk about some happy kids!  Not only happy to help, but super excited about getting to EAT their "JOB WELL DONE".
    Photobucket
    The cookies came out tasting (to my kids at least) better than they ever have before...because they were made with LOVE.
    Photobucket
    Everything is better when it's made with Grandma (and my kids) "LOVE".  Makes my heart happy!!  And if you ask my two year old...there's nothing better than "cleaning out" the bowl when you're finished!

    P.S.  Bet you want a "NO BAKE" cookie too, don't you?

Post Title

Everything Tastes Better When It's Made With Grandma's LOVE! My Kids Would Totally Agree!!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/05/everything-tastes-better-when-it-made.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews