Powered by Blogger.

Were You Happy With the American Idol Season 10 WINNER? Did You Like This Season As Much As Season's Past?

    Not sure if you remember or not, but I refused to watch American Idol this Season.  There were several reasons why...but I really did miss it!  I've watched it from the very first season...so missing the entire show this year was not typical of me.
    Photobucket
    However, I know a lot of people were very passionate about who they thought should have won this year.  I did watch the second to the last show...when the FINAL TWO sing their "first singles" and then leave it in the audience & people at home's hands to make the final decision.  From what I could tell, both were amazingly talented, very young, adorable and have country music careers ahead of them.

    But I'm curious...like always, about how you felt when they made the announcement of the "WINNER OF SEASON 10". 

    Were you excited or frustrated with the results? 

    Did you, all together, enjoy the new judges this season? 

    Will you be watching American Idol again next year?
    I was not paid to feature this post!  I was not compensated to post about this feature!

Post Title

Were You Happy With the American Idol Season 10 WINNER? Did You Like This Season As Much As Season's Past?


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/05/were-you-happy-with-american-idol.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews