Powered by Blogger.

Did (Or Do) You Drink Wine During Pregnancy?

    I am not much of a drinker (even when I am not pregnant)...AT ALL! 

    However, I will admit that I indulged in a half a glass of red wine a few times during each of my pregnancies. 
    Photobucket
    Do I think my mom agreed that this was the right thing for me to to do?  NO WAY!  But I made sure to talk with my doctor about it and felt it was OKAY for me and my babies.  And since all four came out amazingly perfect, healthy (despite the boy's complications, which had nothing to do with development during pregnancy) and are growing to be amazing kids, I am pretty convinced I did nothing wrong.

    So my questions for you...

    Do you or have you in the past, had a glass of wine while you've been pregnant? 
    Did you feel guilty about it? 
    Did you clear it with your doctor before you did it?
    Did you to any research about drinking wine during pregnancy before making the decision?

    I'm just curious!  It's one of those "TOUCHY" topics and I love to hear what my readers have to say about things like this!

Post Title

Did (Or Do) You Drink Wine During Pregnancy?


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/05/did-or-do-you-drink-wine-during.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews