Powered by Blogger.

Are You Worried About TOMORROW Being "IT"? Maybe You'll Find Solice In This...

    It's all over the Internet right now and I've have even blogged about how silly I think it is, but...I feel like I need to console & reassure those who really are "WORRIED" that tonight will be our last night before the LORD returns. 

    For some, of course, it quite possibly could be...but I don't think that the LORD is coming back for us all because of this certain date in time.
    Photobucket
    I believe that the BIBLE is the complete and total TRUTH!  Inspired by GOD and written with no mistakes...so because I believe that, I believe that these two exact scriptures should give us reassurance that we "WILL NOT" know when HE will return.  We are just suppose to be living ready regardless...living our lives as we are called to live because we don't know when HE will return!

    Matthew 24:36 - "But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the SON, but the FATHER only."

    Mark 13: 32-33 - "But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.  33 Be on guard, keep awake.  For you do not know when the time will come."

    Rest assured...you'll be reading my blogspot again tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that!  I hope you're ok with that!

Post Title

Are You Worried About TOMORROW Being "IT"? Maybe You'll Find Solice In This...


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/05/are-you-worried-about-tomorrow-being.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews