Powered by Blogger.

It's Time For Some Updating...Of Our Inside Wall Paint That Is...

    We've lived in our rental house for over 2 years now (and the walls really reflect that fact) and although I love the neutral colors of the paint they had on the walls when we moved in (same color on all the walls throughout the house)...I think it's time for a change in color & even some minor decor. 

    Since I see us living here for another "WHO KNOWS" years, I think that updating a few of the rooms (our landlord won't mind) with some more vibrant colors will keep me satisfied & happy about the house.  I tend to get bored easily (as if you couldn't tell from the title of the blog) and love to update & re-create our living spaces, etc.  Have to keep things fresh and clean...since this house is where I spend the majority of my time.
    Photobucket
    So that's where you come in...

    Where do you seek out "INSPIRATION" for updating your paint colors, decorating ideas, etc.? 
    Are there certain websites that you check out on?
    Are there shows on t.v. that give you "DECORATING" motivation & inspiration?
    Is there a certain "BRAND" of paint that you use as a NO FAIL, for the perfect paint job every time?
    Photobucket
    I have a feeling, I probably won't start the painting updating until after the kids start school this fall...because, for me, it will be a lot more manageable to paint with only 1 child in the house instead of 4.  But that doesn't mean that I can't plan and dream of what I will do...

    SO PLEASE share with me, where your inspiration from "home updating" & "interior house painting" comes from.

Post Title

It's Time For Some Updating...Of Our Inside Wall Paint That Is...


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/05/it-time-for-some-updatingof-our-inside.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews