Powered by Blogger.

What Would You Give To Wake Up To A View Like This In The Morning?

    All I know is...if I had this to wake up to every morning...I would have a few thoughts:
    Photobucket
    THANK YOU GOD!

    There's absolutely no denying you exist seeing this peaceful beauty!

    With my eyes shut, I would then proceed to breathe in...breathe out...breathe in...breathe out, listen to the waves crash and SMILE!

    Well, that's not my view every morning, but I can appreciate that my view...instead, is four adorable faces, who are normally (unless they woke up on the wrong side of the bed) smiling at me first thing in the morning! 

    Who can't feel blessed about that?  A beautiful sunrise on the beach hasn't got ANYTHING to being a mommy to my awesome kids!

Post Title

What Would You Give To Wake Up To A View Like This In The Morning?


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/09/what-would-you-give-to-wake-up-to-view.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews