Powered by Blogger.

Nothing Beats "AUTHENTIC" Mexican Food! At Least...Not Much!

    Being a California girl at heart...I love having authentic Mexican food.  There is a shortage (it's almost extinct) in Connecticut and boy can I tell you...
    I crave me some Traditional Mexican Cuisine
    Photobucket
    There are so many dishes that I love...but a few of my favorites are Homemade Tamales.  Yes...I have even purchased them from people in parking lots, who have made them at home to sell.  I know...I know...I have no idea what their kitchen looks like or if they did something awful to the food, but I've yet to have a bad experience with it.  They are the most delicious things I've ever tasted.  Since I know how much work and effort goes into making them, I appreciate them even more when I think about all the time and effort spent putting them together.  There is such a process.
    Photobucket
    Another dish I love is Chili Verde.  I have no clue how to make it, but OH MY is it delicious.  It's hearty, spicy and so yummy!

    What's your favorite dish from Traditional Mexican Cuisine?

    Do you cook it yourself?

    Have you found a restaurant that perhaps has perfect your favorite dish?  Do share...

    How about friends or family that make it from scratch in their own home kitchen?

    Regardless, I hope if you're able to enjoy some Traditional Mexican Cuisine today...you think of me.  Put some on dry ice and ship it to me!  I'd be okay with that too!

    I was paid to feature this post.  I will be compensated financially by posting this feature for FoodSpring.com!

Post Title

Nothing Beats "AUTHENTIC" Mexican Food! At Least...Not Much!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/09/nothing-beats-mexican-food-at-leastnot.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews