Powered by Blogger.

There Are So Many Days I Feel Like This...

    Brace yourself...you'll get a good giggle out of this picture of me! 

    Of course, the computer helped "MODIFY" my current state of APPEARANCE, but you get the idea...

    Somedays I feel a little goofy, a little quarky and a little off beat.  How about you?

    It's pictures like this that give me perspective and make me smile! 

    Life's to short to take every moment so seriously, right? 

    Sometimes you've just gotta laugh! 

    I hope you had one at my expense today!

    Happy Friday Friends!

Post Title

There Are So Many Days I Feel Like This...


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/09/there-are-so-many-days-i-feel-like-this.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews