Powered by Blogger.

There Are Only A Couple Things That GROSS ME OUT More Than...

    I've had nightmares about them!  I've gagged and had to walk away from them!  I've almost peed my pants in avoidance of using them!  I've held my breath for minutes, when in desperation, I've had to use one!  I've been forced to take my children in them and hold them over the hole while they go...
    Photobucket
    Yes...I am taking about a PORTA POTTY!

    Trust me, I understand the concept of providing a restroom facility when there is no real PLUMBING available...but the idea of going into one of those "HOLDING TANKS" of body functions makes me sick to my stomach to even think about!  If you make one wrong glance, you can see the entire day's collection of people's DISCHARGE!  ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!

    Unfortunately, the school we practice cheer/football at does not have bathroom facilities available for us...they have two of these PORTA POTTIES.  I make my kids use the bathroom before we leave the house, in hopes that they will not have to use them at the school...but it seems it never fails.  And the problem with taking little ones in one of those, is they have to touch stuff.  THERE IS NOTHING IN A PORTA POTTY that should be touched (in my opinion)!  Talk about a germ infested environment.  Even worse than that...having my child tell me they need to do a #2, which would require sitting on a place that's been peed all over, (yes men...we know what happens when you go) makes me absolutely SICK!

    Anyway, I know I am not alone! 
    Have you ever had a nightmare about a Porta Potty?  Have you ever had to turn around and walk away, despite a desperate need to go because of the condition it was in?  Are you disgusted by the idea as well? 

    SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS...

Post Title

There Are Only A Couple Things That GROSS ME OUT More Than...


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/09/there-are-only-couple-things-that-gross.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews